Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Suck!

As most of you know this pregnancy hasn't been quite as easy as my first was. I all but gave up on this blog but I've recommitted myself and I'm going to try to keep it up to date from here on out.
So the past few months....The day of our ultrasound we asked the ultra sound tech to wisper the sex of the baby into Noah's ear so he could be the first to know!! and then he would be the one to tell us! He smiled from ear to ear and said "it's a girl!" I immediatly burst into tears! :) we were all very excited about this news! My Headaches finally just went away one day in early to mid Jan. I could finally function again! Then I started having these wierd episodes of rapid heart beat. I had to wear a heart monitor for a week but my OB said it was nothing to really worry about. She said it's basically due to the fact that your blood volume doubles when your preggo yada yada. So other than that I'm just dealing with the typical pregnancy uncomforts :( Hip pain, back pain, heart burn....
Things are slowly coming together in anticipation of Gracie's arrival. We have the car seat, stoller, pack n play and high chair. Not to mention a closet full of pink clothes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment