Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Feeling good

I'm feeling the best I've felt this entire pregnancy. I know my window is small however as my belly grows bigger each day I grow a little more uncomfortable. But other than the expected fatigue I can say for the first time I’m not experiencing any other random issues as I have the past months! My shower is this weekend and I'm really looking forward to seeing some friends I haven't seen in a long time!




Gracie is VERY active!


At times I have to just give in and position myself the way SHE WANTS. Sometimes she just doesn't want me to sit down, or lay on a certain side and she let's me know it!! :)


Tomorrow Dan and I take our VBAC (vaginal birth after Caesarean) Class so I'm sure I'll be thoroughly freaked out this time tomorrow! I guess at this point she's gotta get out one way or another! so I might as well get use to the idea ;) wow it seems like forever since I went through all of this with Noah, and with him...well sometimes ignorance is bliss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment