Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Meal Bandit!

Ugg today I was SO SICK! I had to have Dan come pick me up at work because I couldn't even drive myself home! I came home and slept all afternoon. When I picked up Noah from school he wanted McDonalds which I was perfectly fine with because I didn't feel like cooking and actually as sick as I was SALTY french fries sounded great! :) Noah's main concern with our McD's stop was to get a battlegon toy in his meal so when we got the meal I gave him his cheeseburger and toy and I proceeded to wolf down his french fires and then I washed it down with his chocolate milk! mmmm
He didn't seem to care- he said he knew the Baby needed it.:) good guy!
a few minutes later he asked me if I would not be sick anymore once the baby was out and I told him yes, then he proceeded to say "Mom,  I wish I were a girl x-cept for the having babies part, I don't like barfing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment