Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Appointments went well....

So Noah's appointment went well. The cardiologist thinks he has what is called a Sinus Arrhythmia~ He had to wear a heart monitor for 24hours and we will know in a few weeks if this is indeed what he has. If this is the case than we actually don't have much to worry about :) The cardiologist says this is actually fairly common, especially in children. My appointment went good as well. We saw a heart beat and our  'DOT' measured exactly 6weeks. I guess I'm just not ready to be overly excited as we had a US at 6weeks 5days last time and had a heart beat, only to discover we were loosing hte baby a few days later so basically I just want this first tirmester to be over with! The "good news" though is I've been really sick! so things seem to be going well......

No comments:

Post a Comment