Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Monday, October 5, 2009

the numbers are in...and GOOD!

For the first time I actually have the pregnancy Glow!. For the first time I can take a deep breath and sigh... perhaps things are really going to be ok this time! My HCG level came back looking good- here is the email from my OB

So, Mikaela - this looks good! value:401 on 10/1- value: 2284 on 10/5 What we look for is nearly doubling every 48 hours (up by 80%) and your level has gone up 5-fold in 4 days.Let me know how you are doing. Sara

last pregnancy one of the big indications that things were not progressing well was that my numbers were not climbing like they should have been, indicating the baby was not thriving and in retrospect we were loosing it. So these numbers are good and I'm feeling so wonderfully happy but still cautiously optimistic :) I'm 6weeks pregnant tomorrow and we lost the last one at week 7 so the next few weeks will be tough but I will do my best to stay positive! I have no reason so far not to be! My first official OB appointment will be on the 20th of Oct but I will have an Ultrasound sooner. Just waiting for them to get back to be with that date. At this point Dan and I have told a handful of people because we are just so excited but I just can't wait to get through this first trimester so we can spill the beans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment