Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Friday, October 2, 2009

HCG level

So I had my first HCG level tested yesterday. This was one of the things we tested last time that gave us a hint that things were not progressing correctly. My OB wanted to make sure and do this test as soon as possible this time around. My level came back at 401- according to my OB this is a "respectable" number. Umm what the Hell does "respectable" mean!? ugg Sorry I'm a nervous wreck! This problem with these numbers is they GREATLY VARY from person to person, pregnancy to pregnancy so it's hard to say with just the one result where I'm at. The range I should be in right now at 4weeks is somewhere between 5 and 426 so I guess I should relax at the fact that I'm at the high end! I will try but can't make any promises! ;) anyhow the best way to know things are progressing well is to re-test in a few days. Your numbers 'should' about double every two days. SO I will test Monday and we will go from there. When do I get to relax and enjoy this pregnancy? :( I so want to tell people and start enjoying this process...

No comments:

Post a Comment