Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

First OB appointmetn went well

I woke up this am and felt like a Human Being! Symptoms were gonE! I went to bed feeling like death as I have for the past weeks and then I wake up and feel normal?! I had almost forgotten what normal felt like! But then worry set in. Why are my symptoms gone??? it was a long monring before my appointment! and when my OB walked in to the room all of the questions I had been thinking about these past few weeks to address with her were out the window and I was in a state of panic that my symptoms had vanished in the night. She reassured me that symptoms come and go throughout the pregnancy but that we were going to do a US for a peace of mind. So she rolled in the POC us machine, nothing compared to what they use in radiology, and she attempted to get me a glimpse of my 'healthy baby'
The picture was terrible and through "my baby is going to die" goggels I couldn't see anything but she and Daniel say they both saw the baby and a heart beat so I guess I have to believe them :)She did all of the other necessary exam poking and proding and told me everything looked good BUT I just won't be able to truely enjoy this until I have safely made it into my second trimester. Sad but true I'm just far to afraid to fully embrace this right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment