Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our little secret....

So we won't officially be telling anyone our news for a few weeks due to what we went through last January however I really wanted to start this now to start recording our excitement! We actually haven't even had a positive test yet but I know without a doubt I'm pregnant! My energy is zapped! Last week I fell asleep numerous times just sitting up at my desk at work! and we are not talking about how you nod off and wake yourself up when you head starts to bob. This was all out head on my desk asleep for over 20minutes at a time! lol I was so exhausted! I even went out and crawled into the back of my Jeep and slept on my lunch breaks! I seriously frightened a lady out for a walk when I popped the back hatch and crawled out! lol Besides my onset of NARCOLEPSY my 'chest' is in some seriously pain. Can't even let the shower water hit me! Thankfully the waterworks have not kicked in just yet. Last time I was crying from the word go! anyhow of course we are both really anxious to get through the first 12weeks. according to calculations we are almost 4weeks into it. I will take a test tomorrow at work and expect the positive result at which time I will give my OB a call to get things mov'n. The beauty of working with my MD is that I've already talked to her about the symptoms last week and she says we will do labs to monitor my HCG levels and even a US right away to make sure things are going good and to give us a piece of mind! We are doing our best to stay positive and optimistic but at the same time we haven't really allowed ourselves to get super excited yet. :( kinda of sad since we have been trying for months and now that we are we kind of afraid to get to excited. Anyhow hopefully this first trimester will go smoothly and we will be sharing the good news with you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I was about to give this a thumbs up, thinking it was Facebook...LOL

    ReplyDelete