Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Monday, September 28, 2009

and the EPT says......pregnant

and if it hadn't I would be rushing off to the MD right now to figure out if I had developed Narcolepsy! I didn't even go into work today due to this insane fatigue! I hope this phase passes soon because I can't even function. To add to that side effect I think the psycho hormones have kicked in as well. I have no patience for my husband or son :( poor guys, hope this phase passes quickly as well because they don't deserve the crazy woman I've been the past few days! Oh the joys of pregnancy!!
BTW I just put the laptop down and chased my cat across the house yelling and screaming at him for clawingmy furniture! Noah was like "Mom why are you running after Bailey??" Yes I'm a mad woman!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment