Life doesn't get much better!

Life doesn't get much better!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

adventures of pregnant girl at QFC....

So Noah and I stopped at the new QFC in West Seattle on our way home tonight- one, to check it out and two, because mommy was craving Cereal!! So while the pregnant lady wondered each isle 'checking out ' the new QFC, which is quite nice btw, I managed to fill my cart with poptarts, more saltine crackers, red velvet cake and EXTRA SHARP TILLAMOOK cheese! ever had it? it's amazing, especially on a saltine :) (oh and I did grab the cereal too!) Anyhow thank goodness all of my cravings are gone now that we are home , in fact I'm kind of nauseated and not even hungry so I won't be consuming all the fattening crap I just listed off but now it's in my house and... hmm well someone is gonna need to eat it at some point! ;) perhaps Daniel should do the grocery shopping for the next 9months! I'm not going to fall into the 'eating for two' thing this time around! :) oink.....

No comments:

Post a Comment